MCM Air Services Heating and Cooling System Services
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Uncompromising integrity! We’ll exceed your expectations or we’ll come back until we do. The simple truth is that you want the best products for your budget and you want quality in a name brand that adds value to your home or office. That’s why we’re a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer.
Our satisfied customers speak for themselves. Our uncompromising integrity and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ensure that we’ll exceed your expectations.
We deliver furnace filters to your home and delivery is free!
24 Hour Services & Repair
Call 920-582-4402 during normal office hours or after hours call 920-379-7191.
Air Conditioning Clean and Check – What’s Included?
- Make sure outdoor unit is level
- Make sure the Lineset & electrical wire hole into the house is sealed
- Confirm the Insulation on suction line is still intact outside
- Check outdoor condenser coils for dirt/ debris (clean if needed including a grass safe chemical cleaner)
- Make sure the outdoor electrical disconnect is proper installed & wires connected
- Confirm the existing Fuses are functioning and/or electrical breaker in electric panel is sized properly
- Test capacitance on the fan & compressor capacitor (microfarad µf)
- Check electrical wiring in the unit for signs of wear or animal damage
- Check the Compressor run amps and starting amp draw
- Check the condensate drain on the indoor coil located above the furnace
- Check for a clean filter on the furnace – very important for air flow (provided by owner if needed)
- Inspect underside of indoor coil for dirt/ dust build up (visual inspection w/ remote snake camera)
- Confirm the refrigerant metering device to properly check system– Piston, TXV, Capillary Tubes, or EXV
- Check the System for proper operating temperature drop over the indoor coil
- Per manufacture’s recommendations we ONLY check refrigerant charges in the system if temperature drop over the coil is outside the manufacture’s specifications – (20° ± 3°)
Installation and Repair
Whatever situation your faced with, MCM Air is ready to give you priority attention.
MCM Air fixes, replaces and installs all types of furnaces, boilers and air conditioning systems. We also have our own sheet metal shop so we customize your ductwork exactly to your homes needs. No waste and no additional expense to you.
There is no job that is too big or too small, MCM does it all.
MCM Air can help you design a new heating and cooling system or expand your existing system to accommodate home additions and finished basement projects. Our experienced installation technicians will be able to work with you on any project. If you are looking at building a new home our experts can design and tailor a comfort system to fit your specific needs.
When repair services are required on your system, our skilled technicians have the know-how to diagnose, adjust or repair your system to get it back up and running quickly. Additionally, annual planned performance tune-ups will help minimize your chances of having unplanned emergency service work done on your equipment.
Installation could include but not limited to:
- Replacement furnace, boiler or air conditioner
- Ductwork modification for interior remodeling projects
- New ductwork to home additions or finished basement projects
- Install zoning to existing systems – especially for 2 story homes and finished basement projects
- Retrofit air exchangers tied into your existing home
- Garage heaters – hanging unit heaters or infrared heaters
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst – on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave; times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most.
Regular check-ups will help to maximize the life expectancy of your system; unfortunately, even the best maintenance won’t prevent normal wear and tear.
With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system.
Sheetmetal Fabrication & Installation
If it is possible, our expert sheet metal fabricators can make it. Their attention to detail makes your project look and perform to the highest standards.
- Custom ductwork fabrication installed in MCM Air’s projects.
- Retrofit ductwork on a furnace or air conditioner change out.
- Chimney cap fabrication
- Slip flashings and Step flashings for chimneys
- Inside roof corner flashings
- Specialty metal fabrications
In-house fabrication ensures a higher level of quality in our sheet metal fabrication projects.
Repair or maintenance could include but not limited to:
- Annual Performance Tune-ups on furnaces, boilers and air conditioners
- Furnace, boiler and air conditioner repairs
- 24 hour emergency service
- Service All Makes & Models
- Over-the-counter parts purchase available
Regular maintenance will:
- Provide longer lasting equipment
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
Performance Furnace Tune-Up
- Test carbon monoxide levels at your registers and at your vent pipes
- Inspect and clean burner assembly as required
- Inspect and clean ignition assembly along with the flame sensor
- Inspect filtration system
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check combustion which includes checking the gas pressure
- Check temperature rise on your furnace
- Inspect vent piping
- Clean out condensate trap on high efficiency furnaces & check drain lines
- Inspect humidification system